What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Shimobashira Workshop] [しもばしら工房] 魔法少女セレスフォニア/ Magical Girl Celesphonia (RJ297120)

Jesvi

Lurker
Reputation score
I cant seem to find the answer anywhere, but how do you stop the mc from automatically changing clothes when you step outside?

redscizor

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Is there a trap list and effect?
I dont understant what is the effect in this trap, there isnt any change

Attachments

f4s1k1n

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Let me open the game real quick, i'm at that stage currently
If the curse is not resisted at all, there is a chance of reducing your costume durability by half (additional exterior at equipment), reducing your resistance (unknown if it works or not, or maybe a bug)

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I've been cracking my head trying to trigger this cg, but for some reason she just skip from flashing a boob (Lust < 99) to stream her masturbating with the rotor (Lust over 100).
Is it even possible to trigger?, Is it from another event?
Please help!
I think you have to select "Stop for now" (2nd choice) when you first do the "Naughty" stream, rather than continuing further and taking her bra off she should keep it on for another one or two scenes until you get the choice to take it off afain or not.

If this game were in English I'd definitely buy it, seems amazing.
Use the TL tool in the Translations thread, it's super handy, not perfect but more than enough to let you know what's going on, haven't needed a walkthrough even once yet.

I think that curse applies an "estrus" effect, where horny level keeps rising up to 200 until you remove curse, that's where I got my only curse on my "Pure" runthrough and that was the curse I got.

On the topic of the game itself, holy shit I love this game, it really reminds me of older HRPG's, the ones where you actually have to explore and work to earn the scenes, plus all the corruption options are great.
especially...

especially the unexpected pregnancy stuff actually being somewhat playable, rare this author does that[\spoiler]

triped

Lurker
Reputation score
What determines the automatic restraint resolve time? It seems to be unrelated to restraint resistance, and variable (will take a variable number of enemy turns)?

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score
What determines the automatic restraint resolve time? It seems to be unrelated to restraint resistance, and variable (will take a variable number of enemy turns)?
Resistance is only for your chance to resist the initial restraint, after that it doesn't do much else.

The number of turns seems to be effected by a few things, skills earned, MC state random luck, etc, this is calculated then into how many turns it will auto restrain for. So there's no real one thing that determines length of time held, it's multiple formulas adding up to one variable from what I can tell, he did a similar thing in Ambrosia

Vinny337

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm trying to make the Skelling (in the crafting stuff, they make the costume transparent) however, to make the assassin ring, it's necessary the shadow ring. Any ideas on how to get it ?

Also, my gallery is almost complete, soon i'll share here, since it's only one event to end it all.

Here it is

The only event missing is the ending with high lust, can be acheived by playing the game again but mantaining all parameters.

I would made it myself, but right now i'm too lazy to do it again.

Attachments

Krysty

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
View attachment 36438
go to the masseur, to unlock this place you need min. 50 miasma before leaving a dung
I dont know but maybe could be a bug? Because I tried with this to reduce the erosion but only reduced 5 points and after a few more attempts is stuck at 60/100. Any solution?

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Once you reach a certain level of erosion, you can't reduce it past that point. 15 is the first one, 30 the next, so I'd imagine 60 is one of the limits too.

redscizor

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
I hate it, yesterday there is a update in dlsite jp, but today there isnt the update
Fixed a bug. For details, see the bug information page of Ci-en.
Does anyone know what is fix?

Last edited:

Metax

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
How can i break the pillars in the school? I have hypnosis at 0 but i continue to fail.

f4s1k1n

Demon Girl
Reputation score
How can i break the pillars in the school? I have hypnosis at 0 but i continue to fail.
It depends on your hypnosis tolerance, if your tolerance is 0 then the probability of breaking the pillars is 0

redscizor

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Are there positive hidden bonus with sexual bad states? I am level 53 playing very hard and the boss TV Station was very easy

Why in the first dungeon/trap there is Strong Climax with unique animation, in others traps o scenes there is only climax

Attachments

Last edited: