What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Shimobashira Workshop] [しもばしら工房] 魔法少女セレスフォニア/ Magical Girl Celesphonia (RJ297120)

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Can someone post the Clipboard_llule file with the ignore enemy name? I tried to edit it for a while but it just don't want to work. I don't understand how to put it in apparently.

Krysty

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Well, now on Chapter 6. A few questions guys: is there a way to access to the "Hotel" to start work but without using the dude who just rape her (I want to make her work but with her being still a virgin, and just use her ass to gain money). Also, speaken of that, there is no monster/mob that could do a anal rape attack? I saw none (except one boss and a defeat scene). It also just too useless that item to protect her virginity (looks like just avoid the rape part and dont change to other hole the attack and is more useless on a defeat scene, I spected it could work in some way like the one on Wings of Roldia but no...). I was trying to used to see something in that manner but well. Also, how could make her walk nude? I just used a item and pushed the % from 75 to 90 but is locked and cant use again the same item to raised to 100, and tryed with upgrading the lust level to 3 but still nothing happen, it keep stuck there. And last one, to upgrade her body parts to reach 4 and 5 in some parts how it work? She need lust level 3? could be without soul corruption or it need that?

redscizor

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Judging from the number of items that's tagged "not yet implemented", I think the developer has more contents planned for in future upgrades, just like they did for the previous games.
I am finishing the game and feel few rushed late chapter 4, before I am opening a lot of features, maps and H-Content, late is only farm sexual stat, archivement and reruns dungeons by farm/craft items

You can try Ambrosia, his previous game. Also you can try "THE TALE OF UNDERCRUST ~The Last 7 Days of Hasumi~" and "Kurenkisho Quolta Amadeus EG" both of them have been translated in english
Nice Baste games, the translation is official or Steam or is fan?
Is there a new update in the game, now we are in 1.4 and DlSite ENG Site is allways late =/
MTL Patch Note
Supported in ver1.04
Only the extract of life and the soul seed of life have no effect because the processing is different?
Item description
The hint character of the swimming club of the
typographical recollection is different from the actual event Implementation of a dangerous jar
Even if you skip it, the enemy of op is registered in the
second week, the train when taking over the prostitution glass Inadequate missions
Reminiscences of drug-pickled ends give demon blood bad status.
Condoms have restrictions on possession
Name designation
Miskill wording Partially deleted During battle Anal insertion standing picture
so that pregnancy will not be released even if defeated
Inadequate
reproduction
The effect of a very naughty book that remains when you defeat Skelman for the first time after the appearance of a monster Minor correction of
conversation / message mistakes
Unpaid
during general-purpose prostitution
Repeated prostitution accumulates experience
gains and go
masturbation experience in the delivery masturbation does not increase
when a change of clothes to Invisibility uniforms, immediately may not be reflected in the Standing picture to the
Standing rear of the abandoned factory of the trap picture may become funny (perhaps eliminate)
the pervert's naked appearance and ease does not change, such as
lack of some scene display processing
becomes strange and press the message skip button in the window erased in certain circumstances
at the time laps, only to be reset drug experience
If you return to the women's bath without doing anything at the men's bath event, the menu will not open until you change clothes again. Insufficient
effect of super-regenerated magic fiber. Seed
sowing The scene may become a general-purpose scene from the beginning.
Insufficient stage of molester? Forgot to insert BGV at a certain end due to improper
traffic setting

* You can defeat the contaminated core from behind in the contaminated core destruction operation

Last edited:

suckathis

Reputation score
Can someone post the Clipboard_llule file with the ignore enemy name? I tried to edit it for a while but it just don't want to work. I don't understand how to put it in apparently.
It's much easier edit %gamefolder%/www/js/plugins.js
just look for "Show Enemy Name":"true" and change the flag

My Clipboard_llule works pretty good for the rest tho

Last edited:

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Hmm, I was thinking of finishing off my Pure runthrough before I even go near the H stuff, but considering the rate of patches at the moment I guess I should hold off.

narub

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
You can try Ambrosia, his previous game. Also you can try "THE TALE OF UNDERCRUST ~The Last 7 Days of Hasumi~" and "Kurenkisho Quolta Amadeus EG" both of them have been translated in english

About the train quest. Go to photography club and talk to the teacher, choice 物資作成(特殊) > make 瘴視グラス (the sunglasses) and equip it. Next morning go to station. Go to east to fight the boss
Perfect - thank you!

redscizor

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Hmm, I was thinking of finishing off my Pure runthrough before I even go near the H stuff, but considering the rate of patches at the moment I guess I should hold off.
With 1.02 when you used an used condom receive an bukkake, very easy rise estrus before sex scene, but with 1.03 is know semen in vagina, there are good bugs

GameMaster0000

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
How can unlock 3rd floor of department store?

Also, what effect that you paid to teacher 3 times? (30000, 50000, 100000)

redscizor

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
I just finish the game in very hard and there is a spoiler maybe about the next content
The game is easy ... I started in normal and late chapter 2 I changed to very hard, over 26h play time and finished with lvl99
But I am missing sexual growth skills, I dont understand How pregnant remodeling, I did 5 additional trys in the lab and have 8 childs, plz help with missing sexual growth skills
I am sure that teacher pet ending is a bad ending XD, I need try others ending, Here my save 1.0.4
  1. Full remodeling, pregnancy remodelling need while MC is pregnant lose in the docto lab
  2. Full outfit
  3. Best Weapon? Ether Breaker
  4. Best costume option: Celesphere
  5. Ring: elemental Breath
  6. Ring: Skelling (invisible outfit)
Plz help me with sexual growth skills missing

And MTool is the best tool ever!!!! thnx You!!!

Attachments

Last edited:

doomulol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
im using lilibule + textractor , how do you guys fix constant words popping out??

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
How do I add 羞恥 耐性 ?
1) Buy a book from the redlight district that gives you exposure skill/achievement
2) Do the photoshoot at the photography club, and the exhibitionist evet at the park.
3) The above two will increase the stat to a maximum of 90% only. To get 100%, you have to equip the anon mask (アノニマスク). Unfortunately, I cannot remember where I got it from. I can't find in the shops, so it may be from a dungeon.

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I think you get that mask in the TV station ? I could be wrong but yes it's definitely an item you pick up somewhere, not in a shop

Raiden83

Reputation score
Just found out how to decrease the degree of eros. Just pay the massage guy then the stat drops :)