What's new

ACT Loli [幼心の君に / Osanagocoronokimini]「The Dead End ~呪われし迷宮と乙女達~」(RJ256172)

iamerror73

Reputation score
What's new in 2.02? I patched my game and got no clue what's new.

is it just bug fix?
Bug fixes for 2.01 and then for 2.02

contents
-Added a function to make notes in the save field
・ Added a karma value adjustment item to the clear privilege

Gig

Reputation score
Are old saves compatible with the DLsite All in One, or will I have to start over?

Also, the Append description says that you can now have up to 3 slaves. Is that immediate, or do I need to upgrade the house or dungeon? I'm asking because a previous post said the only way to have multiple slaves was on the Rogue Route.

Giafuremu

Reputation score
Are old saves compatible with the DLsite All in One, or will I have to start over?

Also, the Append description says that you can now have up to 3 slaves. Is that immediate, or do I need to upgrade the house or dungeon? I'm asking because a previous post said the only way to have multiple slaves was on the Rogue Route.
At some point, the old saves broke.

And no. You can take any three (different) girls as slaves.

Gig

Reputation score
At some point, the old saves broke.

And no. You can take any three (different) girls as slaves.
Quick response! Ah, I see. Thanks for answering my questions. I didnt beat the game in the original version, so this will be a little more tedious.

Giafuremu

Reputation score
Quick response! Ah, I see. Thanks for answering my questions. I didnt beat the game in the original version, so this will be a little more tedious.
I think if you had a save at at least Ver 1.2, you can carry it over, but any older than that it might not work. I'm not entirely sure.

Gig

Reputation score
I think if you had a save at at least Ver 1.2, you can carry it over, but any older than that it might not work. I'm not entirely sure.
I was playing on 1.1.5, so that's probably unlikely. Thanks for the help. I'm going to try whacking away at the dungeon. Or maybe play the translated, out dated version I was playing as a refresher.

Makein

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Translator++ soft done great job to ggl translate game

Makein

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Only 6 main heroines should have voices if I understand right
Translation not touch sound files, but I find that I brick prison for slaves, few doors in dungeon and few fallen adventures...
Here fixed files and project for Translator++

Attachments