What's new

VN/TEXT RPG Active NTR [Makura cover soft] Dungeon and Bride

Reputation score
Okay, Futon Pasta, with all due respect, how do this many bugs and crashes make it into something you release to the public? Did none of these come up in testing?

Merrill

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Okay, Futon Pasta, with all due respect, how do this many bugs and crashes make it into something you release to the public? Did none of these come up in testing?
This is the only game I've played where "crashes every 5 minutes" isn't hyperbole

Demando

Reputation score
"*Sorry for the many errors.
We apologize for the inconvenience, but please wait for a while as we cannot deal with the situation right away. I'm really sorry."

it will be a while untill we get a patch :(

A Lost Cat

Lurker
Reputation score
Man, i love every demo of this game, but dman if it doesn't drop in 1.0 as the least-playable buggy mess, many of which were fixed in the previous version and just reappeared again anyway.

We all knew it was gonna be like this, lol.

Hamster7777

Reputation score
I think it would speed up the process considerably if Mr. Pasta could get someone to help him just deal with the corrections, but I guess he's a lone wolf.

Hamster7777

Reputation score
When you revive in the church, it crashes, so use the resurrection powder!
When you enter a battle with the slime army, you will crash, so pay 1000G to avoid the crash until it is fixed and you can proceed.

I can't move the first rock in the witch's cave even though I'm wearing a power bracelet.
Has anyone else encountered the same phenomenon?

OP
CobraPL

CobraPL

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Fixed an error when skipping the game and clearing the Temple of Polaris.
Fixed an error when trying to revive someone in the church.
Added engine setting 64.bat (copy the one in the patch folder)
Fixed an error when accepting a duel challenged by a slime.
Fixed the display of the heroine status of guests and mercenaries who have not joined the group.
Fixed a case where dwarves could be caught by trolls.
Fixed an error when starting with demo64.exe and trying to view the dwarves' and sylphs' inn events.
Fixed some other minor bugs.

Nepko-

Reputation score
I still can't view Dwarf and Sylph Inn events after the patch, rip.

A Lost Cat

Lurker
Reputation score
I also love how this is like, demo 4, but it's still called demo 2

They changed the whole ass sewers, now i can't cheeseball the game by going to that close room and savescumming for a fight i can win and looting cool shit right off the bat, shieeeeet

Lots of new "hidden paths in the trees" and more of the party members seem to notice them... though that might be due to my current party makeup being valkyrie/dervish/Max/MC(Assassin)/Bard/Summoner

Oh, sleeping in the barn doesn't let you regen hp or spellslots, i haven't needed to do that in awhile, is that new?

Last edited:
Reputation score
Some other things I've noticed that still cause crashes:

Letting Max progress H with the Gnome girl.

Trying to use the "Unlock" spell.

Attempting to revive party members at that one isolated church in the snow region.

Bringing mercenaries/rescued females from Wildbull to an Inn.

Last edited:

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Lots of new "hidden paths in the trees" and more of the party members seem to notice them... though that might be due to my current party makeup being valkyrie/dervish/Max/
Is the procedure to make a valkyrie character still the same? I think I remember that I have to buy an scroll to unlock the ability to create an valkyrie class character?

Hamster7777

Reputation score
Some of the girls we looted from Wild Bull did not crash.
I recommend Champion and Maegus because they are strong.

A Lost Cat

Lurker
Reputation score
Is the procedure to make a valkyrie character still the same? I think I remember that I have to buy an scroll to unlock the ability to create an valkyrie class character?
you never needed the scroll to make them, just enough points to hit the requirements.

Valk just needs Strength 12, wisdom 11, and vitality 11. i dunno what the stats are in english versions, this is just what i've called them. STR/INT/WIS/VIT/SPD/LUK in order. in fact, i'll upload the class list thing i made before, but slightly updated from the previous demo, most isn't checked, but is probably still correct as far as i can tell.

Attachments

Reputation score
besides wildbull is there any events that can cause you to lose a girl?
I don't think there is, at least in the demo.

Hell, I took a peek at the game files out of curiosity, and Wildbull seems to be the only one who can enslave your teammates.

As for me, I've made good progress, but encountered a couple of blocks: one, I don't have a "Time Switch", so can't access the block puzzle in the snowy warehouse. The dungeon where the time switch was acquired in the previous demo is impassable due to an immovable block (the block is right up against a wall and there's nowhere to push it).

Two, the "Volcano" area currently crashes the game upon entering.

Three, the Roper Nest below the Barbarians' camp is glitched the hell out with its graphics; upon getting into a fight, just get blank white screen (not technically crashing, though: sound effects and music still go on, suggesting the game is running).

Currently trying to puzzle out the Imp quest in the snowy mine as well as one section of the sewers I can't figure out how to get into. Also, there's a dragon on the mountaintop, but he's really strong.

sir hilbert

Reputation score
Can anyone tell me how they progressed away from the first town? I can’t locate the kobold base and I can’t find a levitate scroll or book.

A Lost Cat

Lurker
Reputation score
Can anyone tell me how they progressed away from the first town? I can’t locate the kobold base and I can’t find a levitate scroll or book.

First town, as in sapphire town? a magic board (for walking one space in mid-air) is for sale back in seagull village after you finish getting your shit together, part way back, the kobold place is relocated to the west of the bridge you have to jump over. You'll need a bomb before you can even start the place, i forget where, but some random ass chest gave me a bomb (and subsequently, a tutorial on it)

I don't remember where i got a jump book, but it might've been the magic store after doing the polaris temple.

Went for the bees and instead found a dark cave with the cyclops monsters in it, and if i step over a hole with my board it crashed with [Member "equipLife" does not exist] ....fuck does that even mean, lol?

Last edited: