What's new

VN/TEXT RPG Active NTR [Makura cover soft] Dungeon and Bride

ulmfuser3

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Updated tweaks archive again. in this time added deactivation of floating bridge while left shift key is pressing. it can be useful for some cases when need to fall in some hole intentionally.

A Lost Cat

Lurker
Reputation score
Ahh sweet thanks man. :) Not sure why I thought scroll was needed. I must have misremembered something then.
Actually, to put this into perspective, even the other demos, i never even bought the scrolls that told me the stats they needed. I was reminded of this when i found the assassin scroll in a chest, so i decided to use this group to buy them all. Kind of amusing to note... i'm very annoyed by the lag/delay after reading them between when the text box goes away and you regain control.

I figured out the stats in the creation screen with a high stat bonus and just fiddling with the numbers for a long time, lol, guess i could've saved myself some time there.

2.04 now the inn is crashing "Getinnmarkerface" not existing. where do these bugs keep coming from...?
Came across this again in 2.06, but i figured out why (i tihnk). Apparently if you have a summon out when you hit any story segments that automatically return you to town, you'll still have the summon out, which has a problem with the inn and crashes. walking outside and back in fixes it, because it un-summons them.

ulmfuser3

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Who is using patch4 tweaks please redownload archive. With previous tweak of floating bridge there appeared some old change and entering a new location started to ctd game. The change is fixed now.